3′ (0.9m) VHF Marine Band 3dB Gain
Shakespeare® engineers constantly push the limits to succeed and conquer innovative antennas that fit the varying, yet specific needs of boaters. The Classic 5241-R VHF antenna fulfills the need of bass boats, center console fishing boats, or any vessels where compact size is most important. Measuring in at 3′, the sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil delivers quality performance while the heavy-duty stainless steel whip maintains extra stability at high speeds.
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning
- Stainless steel whip (36″)
- Requires mount with a center hole for passage of the supplied cable
- 15′ RG-58 coax cable and a PL-259 connector included
- Suggested mount: Style 4187 Ratchet Mount, 5187 Ratchet Mount, 4188-S Rail Mount, or 4190 Rail Mount