Create a High-performance Glass Mast
- High-precision glass-bonded backlit LCD display avoids fogging
- Bold 2-inch (51 mm) digits are the largest digits in class
- Provides the data necessary to make confident decisions
- Displays more than 50 marine and boat parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions
- Integrated sailing eco-system allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices
Designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration, this high-precision glass-bonded 7-inch large format instrument creates a beautiful “glass mast” display with superior readability day and night. It allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices and is controlled from a compatible GNX keypad. It is easy to set up, calibrate and use.
Enjoy superior readability in all conditions, day and night¹. Options for white or color 2-inch (51 mm) digits — the largest in class — allow you to adjust for most preferred visibility setting for any lighting condition. The GNX 120 provides a flush mount glass mast look, and its glass-bonded high-contrast monochrome LCD display avoids fogging. Low power consumption of 0.36 W daylight with no backlight and 0.4 W nighttime with mid-level backlight preserves your batteries.
Customize Your Profile
Fully customizable user profiles allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Five display configurations are available: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph modes, to display data for more than 50 important marine parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions. Display data from Expedition software on the instrument using a Actisence NGT-1 N2K USB or GND 10 (not required). Adrena and SmartSkipper information can also be displayed using the GND 10.