Stay connected with SureCall’s Fusion Professional, a powerful cell phone signal booster for mid-size buildings that provides strong, reliable connections in areas up to 8,000 sq. ft.
The Fusion Professional significantly improves voice, text, 4G, and LTE data speeds for all North American cell carriers for 4G & 5G phones with built-in 2XP technology which doubles uplink transmission power to maintain the cellular connection to the tower in the weakest signal environments. The SureCall Fusion Professional also features SureIQ technology to prevent shut down and provides continuous performance in urban and rural environments.
Assembled and tested in the USA with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and world-class support, the Fusion Professional is the premier cell phone signal booster for the mid-size commercial buildings and large residences.
Works best in a home, commercial office, cottage/cabin/camp or off the grid residences requiring a 12V power source to boost voice, text and data speeds on cellular devices and improve performance on the Rogers (Rocket Hub), Bell (Turbo Hub), and Telus (Smart Hub). Rugged metal housing for increased durability and upgraded SC400 cable for superior performance. The indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 bars ~1500-2000 sq. Ft, 3-4 bars ~2000-4000 sq. Ft, 5 bars ~4000-8000 sq. Ft.
20″ J-Bar Antenna Mount – If you don’t have a pole to mount the antenna, it is recommended to add the J-Bar Antenna Mount for ease of installation.
Lightning Surge Protector – If you live in an area with frequent thunderstorms, it is recommended to add the Lightning Surge Protector which attaches between the exterior antenna and the booster to protect it from being damaged.
- Boosts voice and 3G/4G/LTE* data speeds for multiple users simultaneously
- Adjustable gain attenuation
- Compatible with off-grid homes using 12V power sources
- Metal construction for long-lasting durability
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power-saving operation
- Industry-leading 3-year warranty & 60-Day money-back guarantee
- Coverage with exterior signal strength: 1-2 bars ~1500-2000 sq. Ft, 3-4 bars ~2000-4000 sq. Ft, 5 bars ~4000-8000 sq. Ft.
- Directional outdoor antenna captures signal directly from the cell tower
- Upgraded exterior cable (SC400) for superior performance
- Industry-leading highest uplink power for excellent performance in rural areas (2XP Technology)
*5G phone compatible – boosts voice & 4G LTE data on 5G phones/devices